Friday, August 20, 2010

3 Easy Ways to Save Some $$

Doesn't it feel good to be able to save some money, and have a little extra cash on hand for just an extra special treat? I think it feels great! So here are a couple of easy ways we save money for our family

  1. Join the site http://www.swagbucks.com/ Use this site just like you use Google/Yahoo/Bing when searching anything on the web. As you search things you earn Swagbucks which you can use to "buy" gift cards,etc. You can also take surveys and polls on the site too to earn more. So far I have used my Swag Bucks to get some Amazon.com gift cards (Which I am saving to use at Xmas time)
  2. Use coupons when you can, there are several different websites that gives you a list of coupons that match up to what is on sale in your local store. (Today at Winn Dixie I saved $78.00 just in using coupons! The 5-10 min it took me to get them ready was well worth it!)
  3. Another good website to save $$ on is http://goodreader.com/ This is a site which lets you buy a monthly package for X number of $ and you get to download a ton of books to your ereader (Nook, Kindle, Sony, Etc) So far I have downloaded at least 25 books and I have not even been a member for a month yet. Anyway if I would have gotten them from Barnes and Noble or Amazon they would have been around 10.00 per book. Great Deal!!

Hope they will help you as much as they have helped us out! :) Have a good weekend Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment