Friday, September 10, 2010

My Fave Things

Here are a few of my fave things-




The first one is my Scentsy Warmer-First it was really fast shipping (which is a good thing) and Second it makes the house smell great for having a circus living here (dogs and cat, not the kids or J) It is worth its $$ in gold! And the great thing about it is I don't have to worry about catching anything on fire unlike candles (or leaving them on at night- Not that I have ever done that) This one in the kitchen I have a grape scent in it, I have another one in our Master Bedroom that is Orange Dreamsicle (YUM!)



Lastly I just got this book in the mail from Amazon this week~ I can't wait to try all the new dishes! I really didn't have high thoughts about this, I mean come on she is on a Bravo TV show, She isn't a chef or anything But I have read it and it is really a good book! So don't knock it until you read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment